We are seeking to fill care assistant posts in the Omagh and Derry/Londonderry areas. The posts include part-time, full-time and banking (casual) staff.
We offer flexible rotas, so these posts may suit those who need the flexibility that a 9 to 5 job doesn’t offer. The care assistant posts are also open to those new to social care. Because we offer all the training you need, you don’t need previous experience to apply.
Details of the services we offer to our clients are on our website but you can read more about Glen Caring Services here.
Where Are These Care Assistant Posts Based?
The full-time and part-time posts are available in the following areas:
• Omagh (full-time care assistants)
• Newtownstewart & Ardstraw (part-time care assistants)
• Castlederg (part-time and full-time care assistants)
• Victoria Bridge (full-time care assistants)
• Londonderry (full-time & part-time care assistants)
Shift Patterns for Care Assistant Posts
The shift pattern details for these posts are as follows:
Full-Time Staff: Morning, lunch & tea run (7am-6pm: working a 3 and 4-day pattern on a fortnightly cycle)
Part-Time Staff: Evening runs (7-11pm working a 3 & 4-day pattern on a fortnightly cycle)
Week 1 – rostered to work Monday, Tuesday, Saturday & Sunday;
Week 2 – rostered to work Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
Banking (Casual) Staff: As and when you are available
What Glen Caring Offers You
These care assistant posts offer the following terms and benefits:
· £8.50 per hour
· Mileage allowance of £0.20 per mile
· A work-life balance
· Paid Training – find out more about Glen Caring Training here
· Free Uniform
· Flexible Rota’s
· NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care available
· Additional Training opportunities
Essential Criteria for Care Assistant Posts:
· Full driving licence
· Access to a car
How to Join the Glen Caring Team
Call Lisa in our Omagh office: 028 82252666 or William in our Ebrington office in Derry/Londonderry: 02871161622. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form. In the meantime, you can find out more about Glen Caring here .