Glen Caring Services are seeking to recruit an Operations Administrator to work as part of an already established team in our social care agency. We provide services across the Western and Northern Trusts and this post will be based mainly at our Head Office in Omagh, but may cover other regional offices.
About the Operations Administrator Post
This is a full-time Monday to Friday position, working in a busy office environment. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the office, taking on all administration tasks. You must also be willing to be trained as a care coordinator for our social care services, under the supervision of a senior care coordinator. This varied role will be integral to the running of our business through good communication with both clients and our existing office- based colleagues.
Essential Requirements for the Operations Administrator:
- Applicants must have Maths and English GCSE qualifications or equivalent.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office packages
- Oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience in an administration or social care role is desirable but not essential as Glen Caring will provide full training and all the resources required to carry out this role.
About Glen Caring
Glen Caring has been providing home care services since 1995. Today our team of trained carers and office/management staff enable our clients to remain at home with confidence and reassurance. With the help of our care assistants, our clients can enjoy an improved quality of life. So, they can live as independently as possible in the community they know and love.
All staff receive a full training induction before starting work and we will support them to gain accredited qualifications. The training and qualifications will develop them professionally and teach new skills. You can find out more about Glen Caring here.
Services Glen Caring Provides
At Glen Caring, we offer a range of social care services to clients who require care at home to maintain both their health and their independence. These services include everything from meals and household duties and shopping to personal care and companionship. We offer our services in many different ways as follows:
- Self Directed Support – which offers clients the ‘choice, flexibility and control’ to take charge of their own care package
- Private Home Care – home care packages customised to meet the needs of any individual or family.
- Specialist Care – such as dementia care, palliative care and end-of-life care
- Respite and Sitting Services – these offer clients to enjoy a caring and fun experience while also providing their families with the support they need to take a much-deserved break.It includes e.g. suitable minibus for the transport of service users offering day trips for example shopping, cinema, library, concerts – along with weekend breaks. It also includes sitting services and over night packages are designed to offer support and reassurance for clients and their families.
You can find out more here about Glen Caring services.
How to Apply for the Operations Administrator Post:
If you would like to know more about the role, or would like to request an application form, please contact Leah or Lisa on 028 8225 2666 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms can be returned to this email address.